Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Diary of a Wizard Partay!

Diary of a Wizard – A Wizard101 Fansite & Community


2nd Annual Haunted Back-to-School Bash Kicks Off This Weekend!

Greetings!!! This weekend we are presenting our 2nd Annual Haunted Back-to-School Bash! Last year we had lots of fun in Nightside. This will be an event for everyone to get together after a long summer as we all transition back-to-school. The Spiral changes as our children and friends become busier with academics of another sort and may not have time to be as social. This will give us a chance to reflect on the past few months of playtime and wish the best of luck to those going back to school!
Date: August 28, 2010
Time: 6PM Central/7PM Eastern
Where: Nightside, Vampire Realm, Area 1
You can RSVP here.
Just saw this over at Fallon's Blog. Seems like it'll be a pretty sweet shindig! (Am I allowed to speak Marleybonian here?)
I'm pretty sure I'll be heading there. I'll probably bring Melissa along, so if you'd like to meet us, I'll be Chase Silverbane, and she'll be the girl with me ^_^
Happy Shindigging!

No comments:

Post a Comment