Friday, June 7, 2013

Star Date: June 7th, 2013

It basically feels like Star Trek at this point. Wow...

It's been over 2 years since I've last been on this blog. A lot of childhood and nostalgia lies here. I'm sure most of you have moved on, and admittedly, I moved on a while ago.

Still...

I suppose I'll try and do something with this blog. I don't want it to die out, it's as much a part of me as Wizard 101 and my childhood were.

Meli, if you're reading this, you basically are the living embodiment of my childhood, and let me tell you, I loved my childhood! ^_^

I've got a few ideas of what to do with the site. More likely than not, I'll make this a Gaming Blog, not 100% Wizard 101 related, but rather what ever game I decide to play for that day/week/month. If I can fully figure out my microphone controls, I can even do some duo recordings with Melissa and I playing games.

Doesn't even feel like anything has changed... We're over 18 years old now and we're still playing children's games. Haha. ^_^

If the kid inside you never dies, mine's a prime example.

Off the bat I can list a few games I'll try uploading here. Some League of Legends gameplay, Age of Empires 3 with my friends, Toontown, Wizard 101, Pirate 101, and Don't Starve with Melissa.

Added in I'll even throw in some college experience Vlogs I'm trying to work on. Those will probably start next year (2014.)

Also, congratulations! We survived 2012. I didn't even get a T-Shirt.

So yeah. Seems like an exciting year... I always loved the work I put into this blog. I remember how much fun I had figuring out all the HTML code to get the blog just how I wanted it. I also remember how exhausted I was after I finished. That should be fun again... Although now that I'm older, I can probably figure out how to do more advanced stuff, and get the website like I really wanted it all those years ago.

Well I hope so anyways.

Catch ya around The Spiral!
And the Tooniverse...

Actually, I'll catch you around in a lot of places.
~ Sorion Hex ~

Oh I just read back and remembered what I used to say. I'll get the hang of it again.

Happy Gaming!

1 comment: