Friday, September 4, 2009

No Post in a Month?!

1 word... School is painful! Anyways, the reason I haven't posted in a while is because I was off in Summer School! No, I'm not a bad kid but simply I went there to take a head start on next year's classes. Anyways, that means I haven't been on Wizard 101 for a while X_x Although it seems it hasn't changed much! X_x Now I've been having some ideas! How about Techania and Moryta hmm? Random names, I think not! I think these puppies would make great worlds! After Celestia we could head of into the digital/magic world of Techania and then wonder off into the dark undead realm of Moryta! Now I'm not sure but perhaps Celestia would be the world that = Sir Reginald the Zebra you see all over the Spiral. Lemme know what you think mainly because, I'm on crossed fingers that this happens! See you in the Spiral! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment