Sunday, June 28, 2009

Savvy Mate?

So for the past few days I've been trying to get knowledgable with iTunes. That thing is a pain... You get one small, lousy little error and the whole thing doesn't work. Honestly, I, just spent 2 days working on iTunes. What have I done in that time? Created a FREE iTunes account and made it so I could install my iTouch to my computer and iTunes sees it. You're probably thinking psh, easy. Wrong, big time. Over all I probably installed/uninstalled iTunes and my iTouch 10 about times. Ugh! Anyways getting to my point I thought for a while it was over but something was missing... Music! But what kind of music? Why Wizard music of course. What I could really use is some Wizard 101 music on my iTouch... So just a quick suggestion to KI, don't let that wonderful music go to waste... Well it's 3:50 A.M. here... I'm about to keelhaul... Good tidings!

P.S. - Zzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment