Monday, December 21, 2009

On Doom and Gloom...



This card... Is it good? Is it bad? Is it neutral? I think it's all of the above...


Here's a how to guide on how to use this card... Please note, the following is merely how I feel Doom and Gloom is best used and does not mean this is how you should use it. Of course you're at your own will to use it as you wish...


Now I'll be setting down the beat down situations for you.


1vs1 Enemy: Don't use it. Simple.
2vs2 Enemy: Same...
3vs3 Enemy: And again...
4vs4 Enemy: You get the idea...


This card is basically useless against mob monsters... Do they heal? Like 2% of the time... What do they use? Sprite... Use logic...


1vs1 PvP: It depends I suppose... But this card is really useful if you know that you yourself are gonna be draining rather than healing... But just be sure that you NEED to use this card before you do... the last thing you need is to use this near the beginning... And then the opponent wipes out most of your health... If you can't drain enough to survive, well time for the "Death" in Death School to take over...


2vs2 PvP: Same as above except this time somebody else comes into play. Make sure that they don't mind the lack of healing... This is utterly important. I would advise against it because if they get hit low, and then you can't heal them back up, well now it's you alone vs 2 other players... Not the prettiest situation...


3vs3 PvP: Same things apply... I suggest even more strongly to not use Doom and Gloom in this situation... However, if it's your team vs 3 Life wizards... Well that might be a slight exception...


4vs4 PvP: Don't use it... It's just completely wild when it's 4vs4... ANYTHING can happen. I was once in a 4vs4 PvP match with Melissa and 2 others that lasted 4 hours... I used Doom and Gloom near the middle. We lost. So really, unless it's an all Life Wizard Team vs all Death... Discard this soon as possible... Maybe a nice Power Play instead...


Well that's the low down on Doom and Gloom... A PvP spell... useful if you're at it alone... I personally recommend this card infection... When KingsIsle released this card in a PvP amulet I cried... And I thought it would be for the Celestia release... Then a few weeks later I go and visit Mortis because I was bored... And Lo and Behold... Infection... Level 0... Trainable... I wasted 200 Arena tokens but eh... That's life... Infection is a BLESSING... It's like a specific Doom and Gloom... And it's 0 PIPS!If you're going to PvP and you're death... PUT - IT - IN - YOUR - DECK!


Well that's all the information for today! See ya next time X_x


Happy PvPing!

No comments:

Post a Comment