Saturday, December 26, 2009

Season's Greetings!

Ello mates! Sorion here with a season's greetings to everybody!


I just got back from a wicked vacation in Vegas. And I would tell you more, but it's against the rules. "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" and all that.


Congratulations to the Awesome Pyromancer! She hit the 10k mark. When I went to her site it said 10,001 SO, I'm hoping I was the 10k visitor and not the 10,002 visitor or anything xD Looking at my own counter, I'd say we're almost to that 1k mark I wanted. Keep reading mates! I've got something planned for everybody. I tried making a video but gave up after 5 hours of loading... sigh


SO I'll stick to pictures xD


Again, Season's Greetings! And be on the lookout for a Wizard 101 I'll be planning near New Years.


Stay Frosty! Happy Greet-ening!

No comments:

Post a Comment