Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Fresh Start!

Um, hi there! My name's Wolf... I just moved in with Chase and the rest of my brothers... I kinda like history and things like that so I uh... Enrolled into the School of Myth... I think my familiar scared Headmaster Ambrose though... Oh dear... Sorry, I'm a little shy! I better go unpack!


It's alright mate, you'll get the hang of it eventually!


In the mean time, I got a request to find a Wizard 101 wallpaper, thank Bartleby that West Karana had just the thing I was looking for!


What better way to celebrate Wolf's arrival into Ravenwood than a very special welcome gift to all those beginning their adventures into the Spiral? And so now, courtesy of KingsIsle once more!...





Welcome to the Spiral young Wizards!


Happy Beginnings!

No comments:

Post a Comment