Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Halloween Fright: In the Aftermath of Chaos...

Well Halloween is officially over and my stomach hurts... Too much candy I suppose... I took my little brother and sister Trick or Treating and took a portion of their candy as my own... I only took all the peppermints though, since I love peppermints... My breath's pretty minty right now... Speaking of candy... The Halloween Track is up for the site... I think you'll find it hauntingly epic... =)


Anyways where I live there's no such thing as a house pretty much... Not nearby anyways, so I went about 46 blocks including the return trip on the other side of the street, Trick or Treating at any stores that were giving out candy...


Meanwhile, at the homestead, father was handing out Treats to all the children passing by... Being smart however, I attached my Friend Number to them for Wizard101... I'm sure a lot of other people out there took Friendly's approach too ^_^


I went dressed as a Carribean Pirate, my brother went as Bumblebee, the transformer, and my sister went as a pwetty pwincess...


After we hit 23 blocks I realized it we went any further we'd probably keelhaul from the foot pain so we went to the other side of the street and started heading back home...


Along the way, we got a bit more candy and went a few blocks past our house to reach Walgreens...


You should always reconsider your options...


When we reached Walgreens, we went inside the Trick or Treat, but the guy inside was wearing a scary evil undead Jester Costume... Needless to say, my sister ran for the door... I did get the candy for them though...


Then we headed back home to count our candy and... Shall we say, split the portions?


Ah the sweet fun of Halloween... I love Mogloween/Halloween/Hallow's Eve/Hallowe'en so much... ^_^


The Annual Battlefield...


The ghosts and ghouls are out tonight,
But the Trick or Treaters are here to fight...


Go Trick or Treat, and send them back,
Fill up with candy, such a yummy snack...


Candy Corn takes care of Frankenstein,
And with Peppermints, Jekyll won't be fine...


Swamp Monster got ya down?
Show him some chocolate, while dressed as a clown...


It's a battlefield out there, ya'll...
But with a sack full of candy, we'll have a ball!


Just a little poem I whipped up on the spot ^_x


Happy Dentist Visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment