Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Placement of the Worlds of the Spiral...

What an interesting topic...


As many of you have noticed, the placement of the worlds, as in, the releasing of them into the game is based on real world continents... 


To play it simply, there's a world for almost each continent...


Wizard City - USA
Krokotopia - Africa
Marleybone - Europe
MooShu - Asia
DragonSpyre - Before it got totaled it looked a bit like Central America with the waterfalls and everything...
Grizzleheim - At a loss... This is another moment in history xD Not sure how many places look like this X_x...
Celestia - Now, based on these calculations... We have South America, Antarctica, and Australia left... Now think closely, doesn't Celestia sound like an Antarctica based world?... I think that's the best guess I can give you xD Just in case!


You all heard my suggestions for worlds of course... Because I know you come back here every time I post >=) So 2 original worlds would be Techania, and Myrevania... One technologically based, one darkness based... Both awesome... As for Sir Reginald Bixby's home world... I'm thinking Primenos is a good name if you ask me...


Happy Conspiracy-ness-ing!

1 comment:

  1. Nice eye! I like antarctica, I 've always wanted to go there! :)

    ReplyDelete