Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Head Start for the Future!

Ello mates! As you may or may not know, my future career choice is Gaming Graphics and Engineering, as in making video games! I've just downloaded this cool program called 3D Max's which I'm practicing with right now. I think this is a cool opportunity to move away from Photoshop and make some 3D pictures for you guys! Mind you I'll still make some Photoshop pictures for you, seeing as I barely know how to use this new program...

So far I'm learning all the controls but by the time the trial download expires I should at least have 1 piece of Wizard 101 art to show ya! Look forward to a big surprise... Yesh, that means you Friendly Necromancer! I shall learn to use this program!

Oh, shut up already...

Excuse me while I get my wand and dispose of a... Problem...

Wait, gah! What are you doing?! Get away from me you fool! Ahhhh...

- The Diary Page Ends There -

No comments:

Post a Comment