Saturday, October 10, 2009

Overhauling Is Thwarting My Attempts at Another Success!

This overhaul isn't going so well now, I can't get my big computer to use Photoshop, I think I can use it later today though so that's good news...


Anyways...


The night before Melissa was helping me farm for my best Death items... But as soon as she arrived at Kraysys for the battle, father asked me to turn off the computer and go to sleep... Melissa said I should go and then entered the battle, but I thought every battle should count, so I entered the battle too and came up with a plan to finish the battle in less than 3 minutes...


Melissa on her Balance Wizard, Scarlet, was to use Full Judgement on Kraysys, where I would quickly dispose of the minion with a feint, blade, and Gizmo, my Wraith.


After we killed him I expected to find some cheap shoes on the side, but rather I noticed they were death... Thought they were just random death shoes, but then I noticed that they were untradable and so I laxly said to Melissa...


"Got them..."


Now the hunt begins for the rest of my items, I already have my Ring, just got the shoes, and I have the best pet... I need my hat from Yeva, my Robe from Mallistaire, my sword from Ivan, and my athame from Gurtok... Quite a bit to do, and I just realized I never finished killing spider to get to Yeva... Busy, busy, busy....


Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment