Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Success!

I'm really tired and wiped out right now... I think I used most of what little energy I have everyday figuring this out...


NOW, you may have noticed music playing by now... That music you are listening too, took me a while to implement xD Here's a tip for you guys who use Playlist.com for music, DO NOT USE THE BUTTON THAT SAYS ADD YOUR OWN, when you are adding gadgets...


Simply put in one of the gadgets that has this on in < > It's in the basics tab... And put in the code they give you... I have been trying for about an hour or so now and I finally figured it out just after trial and error I hope you all enjoy the music =P It's one of my favorite background tunes >_>


I have officially OVERHAULED this blog xD The next thing to go is that banner >_> It looks weird the way that border is... Make it look kinda cheap actually =P


Anyways...


MagiTunes, welcome to my Spiral...

No comments:

Post a Comment